- Two Source Optimization Algorithms (SO1 & SO2)
- Easy to use - integrated right into the GDS-Multi-site Mask Pattern
- Rigorous mask model can be used, both EUV and DUV
- Can optimize over multiple patterns simultaneously
- See video!
Panoramic Technology Inc. implements RCWA!
- Very accurate
- Very fast for small, 2D domains
- 3D domains (2D gratings) supported
- Excellent for EUV lines/spaces with varying film thicknesses and angles of incidence
- Integrated into EM-Suite and HyperLith
- 32/64 bit support for Windows and Linux
- Free for existing customers with the TEMPESTpr2 option
- Demo Video
Advanced Resist Modeling Infrastructure (ARMI): Resist Calibration with PanTune and User-Written Resist Models
Panoramic Technology Inc. is serious about resist modeling. We recognize the need for researchers to be able to develop their own resist models, and calibrate these models to experimental data. We also realize that the information involved may be confidential and that researchers may want to keep their resist modeling expertise "in-house". And that is why we have developed our "Advanced Resist Modeling Infrastructure" or ARMI.
- Calibrate resist models with PanTune(TM)
- Write your own resist-models with our UWRM API
- Check out the Demo Videos